Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Kerry from Candyfloss Ramparts nominated me for a combined Dragon’s Loyalty and Creative Blogger Award! These awards are a clever way to share tidbits about yourself and to get to know other bloggers too. Fun!
Dragon’s Loyalty Award Rules:
Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog
Creative Blogger Tag Rules:
Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify all nominees through their social media/blogs.
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
Pass these rules onto them.
And without further ado, I give you 12 Facts About Me:
1. I think about crochet all the time. Like, if I go to a movie theatre I get anxious because I can’t crochet while I watch a movie. There should be a movie theatre for crocheters/knitters…
2. I am a very anxious person. I worry a lot about stuff like should I wear my Tom’s today? It looks like it might rain…
3. The movie Julie and Julia inspired me to start blogging about food. Eventually crochet took over, much like the yarn that’s taken over our apartment.
4. As a kid I used to love back to school shopping because it meant brand new stationery. Unsharpened pencils! Pristine erasers! Thick stacks of fresh lined paper!
6. I have two younger sisters. Jason says we sound like giggling dolphins when we’re together.
7. I used to read a lot of trashy romance novels when I was a teen. I looked forward to summer vacation so I could read as many as I could. These days I read a lot of crochet patterns.
8. I think my nose is beautiful.
9. I have a very small tattoo of a turtle on my back.
10. The song I sing most often in the shower is Colours of the Wind.
11. My mom and I used to workout to Richard Simmons Sweatin’ To the Oldies. To this day whenever I hear a song from the video I have to do the dance moves.
12. A few of my all time favourite movies are: Shirley Valentine, Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie, Pretty Woman, Working Girl, Terminator 1 & 2, Alien 1 & 2, and Clueless. But really the list goes on and on.
Thanks Kerry for the nomination! And now I nominate these awesome bloggers:
Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with my latest blog posts and other fun crochet and crafty stuff!